Equal Housing Lender
As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20?580.
Fair Lending Policy
It is our policy to comply with the Equal Credit Opportunity Act and the Fair Housing Act. In addition, it is our policy to comply with state laws that provide greater protection. BowHattan Holdings, Inc. dba Solidify Mortgage Advisors (“Company”) does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race; color; religion; creed; national origin; ancestry; sex; marital status; familial status (number and age of children); sexual orientation; age (provided that the applicant has the capacity to enter into a binding agreement); medical history; disability; physical condition; military status; because the applicant has in good faith exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act or the Service members Civil Relief Act (SCRA); that all or part of a consumer’s income derives from a public assistance program; or any other basis prohibited by law.
At Solidify, we do not discriminate against any applicant or discourage anyone on a prohibited basis from submitting a loan application. To assure that our employees have a clear and unequivocal statement of our commitment to a nondiscriminatory method of doing business, we have adopted the following fair lending policy. Employees must be thoroughly familiar with this policy and follow it.
• We do not discriminate against a loan applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, handicap, age, the fact that all or part of an applicant’s income comes from any public assistance program or because the applicant has exercised any right under any relevant state or federal law.
• We do not selectively encourage applicants and we take no action that would, on a prohibited basis, discourage a reasonable person from applying for a mortgage loan.
• We avoid practices or policies that have a discriminatory effect. This rule applies to all phases of our mortgage advisory business. It applies even though we do not intend the policy or practice to be discriminatory and even if the policy or practice appears to be neutral.
• We train our loan officer personnel in the principles of fair processing.
• We periodically review our loan portfolio and applications to make sure that we are serving the community adequately and on a nondiscriminatory basis in light of the community’s demographic characteristics and credit demands.
The Housing Financial Discrimination Act of 1977, California Fair Lending Notice
It is illegal to discriminate in the provision of or in the availability of financial assistance because of the consideration of:
• Trends, characteristics, or conditions in the neighborhood or geographic area surrounding a housing accommodation, unless the financial institution can demonstrate in the particular case that such consideration is required to avoid an unsafe and unsound business practice.
• Race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, or ancestry.
It is illegal to consider the racial, ethnic, religious, or national origin composition of a neighborhood or geographic area surrounding a housing accommodation, or whether or not such composition is undergoing change, or is expected to undergo change, in appraising a housing accommodation or in determining whether or not, and under what terms and conditions, to provide financial assistance. These provisions govern financial assistance for the purpose of the purchase, construction, rehabilitation, or refinancing of one- to four-unit family residences occupied by the owner and for the purpose of the home improvement of any one to four-unit family residence.
If you have any questions about your rights, or if you wish to file a complaint, contact the management of this financial institution or:
1350 Front Street, Suite 3064, San Diego, CA 92?101?3687
1515 Clay Street, Suite 702, Oakland, CA 94?612?1462
2550 Mariposa Mall, Suite 3070, Fresno, CA 93?721?2273
320 W. 4th Street, Suite 350, Los Angeles, CA 90?013?1105
1651 Exposition Boulevard, Sacramento, CA 95?815
P. O Box 137?000 (mailing address), Sacramento, CA 95?813?7000
Important information about procedures for obtaining mortgage loan
To help us prevent fraud and to assist the government in fighting the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, we are obtaining, verifying, and recording information that identifies each person who applies for and/or obtains a mortgage loan. What this means for you: When you apply for and/or obtain a mortgage loan, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Materials on the website
For information directly from HUD/FHA, visit http://www.hudclips.com
For information directly from the VA, visit http://www.benefits.va.gov/HOMELOANS/
For information directly from the USDA, visit http://www.usda.gov/wps/portal/usda/usdahome?navid=GRANTS_LOANS
Rates, loan products & fees subject to change without notice. Your rate and term may vary. If you do not lock in a rate when you apply, your rate at closing may differ from the rate in effect when you applied.
Subject to underwriting approval. Not all applicants will be approved.
Full documentation & property insurance required. Loan secured by a lien against your property. Consolidating or refinancing debts may increase the time and/or the finance charges/total loan amount needed to repay your debt. Terms, conditions & restrictions apply.
This is not a commitment to lend. The APRs listed above are estimates and do not include all applicable fees. The APR on your LE includes fees applicable to your loan and may differ.
Pricing is only valid in states where SOlidify is currently licensed to originate requested loan terms.